Friday, May 10, 2013

Frequency slo mo

It is now obvious that the illness has slowed down our progress may more than I anticipated. I am half time at work with full time deadlines. This makes for poor excuse and very late deadlines.
BUT... We are making progress on the newest edits. Please be patient with our slow delivery. I am making an effort to put Frequency back on track. I am working my purple fingers right down to the numb. Please feel free to ask us about the plot, characters and cast. We would love to hear a shout, no matter how small from viewers. kvworks"at"me.com




 As a bit of trivia, Travis has "matching accessories" only after an on-set mishap. How did the mishap occur?
A. Travis put his shirt on inside out?
B. Jackie wanted a donut?
C. Deanna needed a towel?
D. Claire picked up a new friend?


No comments: